Thursday

A Special Winner's List for September 6, 2012

For the post tonight, first some good news, and then a little bad. The good news is I wasn't able to find any nasty or abusive comments anywhere on her page today. It seems her “team” is wise in blocking these losers. That's good to see. Less pain for the family is what many of us want after all.

Now for the bad news. These slobs who whine about being blocked on her page are starting a few of their own. (And then, ironically, they whine when anyone gives them crap. Aww. Poor little spoiled babies.) Now, I'm the last guy to give anyone any religious guilt. I'm just of the mind these little pieces of trash just aren't getting the attention they need at home.

Since I don't actually have anyone's real name, yet, I'm just going to make tonight about sharing the pages coming up in such volume. Give me a hand in reporting them please? Hate speech against the disabled is one option. Many of these pages also venture into pedo-like comments. I can't help but wonder what sort of sociopaths are coming to voting age shortly. I won't be giving a lot of commentary on these bastards. I'll share a link for anyone who wants to report them and a screenshot of something from their page, if there's something not-too-disgusting on their pages/in their groups. Please help me out here by reporting these dogs. Frankly, they're just pathetic and depressing. Anyway, here's tonight's winners:

#1) Adalia Rose is a minge.

Not going to share a screenshot. Look, trust me. Report them. Who cares if they like it or not?

#2) Adalia Rose Needs to be Shot

Nah. Not even sharing a screenshot of these folks either.

#3)
AdaliaRose is not beautiful, she is a butt ugly alien.

I've already noticed a running theme with these pages. They all have some sort of a statement about how folks can “go ahead and report them and blah blah blah.” It's almost as if they're putting that up as their wall because it's exactly what they don't want anyone to do.

#4) Adalia Rose Memes

Just more to not even have the stomach to share. It takes 5 seconds to report. That's all. Really.

#5) I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was Adalia Rose

Another one not even deserving of a screenshot. I'm noticing another pattern – there's just not a lot of originality among these folks. Sorta puts a picture in my mind of a bunch of fat, snot-nose little boys who've had a few too many Twinkies and a terrible case of greasy skin.

#6) Kill Adalia before it lays eggs

Seeing what I mean now too? How none of them can even be actually creative? Not a brain cell between 'em. And, just why are juveniles allowed to run pages and groups? Please don't try telling me about their rights. What about Adalia's family's rights?

#7) Adalia Rose is ugly

Well, she's not. And I'm really impressed by such a genius page on your part, whomever the little, oily bastard running this page is. Wow. How original. Reported too.

#8) Adalia Rose is not beautiful, nor is she cute

I'm guessing the admin here is what...11?

#9) Adalia Rose is beautiful? Jerk off to her then.

Hold onto your lunch, as we now share the following Facebook page. While I'm asking (read, begging and pleading) for your help, I'll understand if you just opt to not visit this page at all. I'm ashamed to even have it in my browser history. But please help me report them too. You don't need to go into the page itself.

#10) [Controversial humor] Adalia Rose is not beautiful, she is a butt-ugly alien [sic]

It's easy, with just these 10 pages, to see how much of an actually submissive, weak and lethargic minds these are to build these pages. See the common theme among them? “Ugly” comments and “alien” jokes. Not an ounce of talent between them.

Once I do eventually find out who hosts these pages/communities, I'm going to smear their names with their own words. A few of them might even be worth local attention so their neighbors and class-mates all know what sort of future criminal they have walking among them. I keep picturing these little, fat, sweaty bastards hiding their files from their mothers as she cleans their rooms after them.

Just putting this simple post together is emotionally draining. The f*ck is wrong with people? To those nice folks who really know me, either help me in reporting these pages, or get off of my friends list. I won't associate with someone who can't invest a couple minutes for this sweet, funny, precious little girl's sake. Please help me with this. One of my new heroines needs our help and it requires only the pushing of a few buttons. Do this.

Hey, would you like to see something which is guaranteed to make anyone smile? Go here right now. Two minutes, tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment