Tuesday

Today's Winner's List for September 11, 2012


I'm sorry to have missed so many successive days of posting. Work had me tired and luck had me finding no crude, abusive comments. So, I had to focus on other writing projects. But, I had a bit of luck today. It seems the types of creeps (male and female) who target a 5-year-old with progeria just keep popping their greasy, whale-heads up. So here's today's winners.

BTW, unless they're particularly hurtful, I won't have much commentary on each one. But did I come across something fun today. It seems a few of these slobs not only are nasty enough to harass a little kid and her family, they're also dumb enough to list where they work (when they have jobs). So, whenever I get the chance, I'll not only be sharing them here, I'm going to pass their information and a screenshot of their comment(s) along to their employers. Wouldn't it just be lovely to see them lose their Internet service, perhaps their homes? Their cars? I don't mind at all. Really. These bastards need to hurt. That's how we learn.

From the thread http://www.facebook.com/AdaliaRose/posts/480632198621255. As usual, Facebook admin will need to know this if anyone cares to help me report them for abuse.

Sarah Steinhauser



Joao Nolli is, in short, just another idiot, incapable of reading a single thing about her story.



Add the Human Turd Megan Brunning to that list too:



Of course, there are other threads and these jackwagons just keep on coming. Here's thethread these happened upon.

KristofferHetling Oops! Make that three human-sized floaters.



Joshua Daniel Burns Wants the world to know about his sexual attraction to 5-year-old girls with Progeria. His father must be proud.



And, it should be noted, one Enrique Hernandez of Stockton California agrees with him enough to give the comment a like, in public.

Dustin Hensey shows off his manly manliness by being another punk in a long line to harrass Adalia and her mom. Hey, ladies! Just imagine how this team member at Taco Bell can provide such a lucrative future and how good he'll be as a dad, himself. I wonder what Taco Bell might have to say about his penchant for abusing a 5-year-old? I shared his comment on their page too, for all of Facebook to see.

I really owe Dustin a great big thank you for being stupid enough to give me so much to use against him. Thanks Dustin, for being an idiot. You want to be hurtful? Okay. I only hope Taco Bell will have a response for what I just shared with them. But they probably won't, because Taco Bell sucks so horribly, they hire assholes like you, Dustin Hensey.



Luckily for most of the nastier comments the family and friends of this sweet little kid were kind enough to report them. So I had only a little luck today. But, for anyone else who needs a bit of help pulling their heads completely out of their butts in the topic of bullying, visit this video from her tumbler.  

No comments:

Post a Comment