Monday

Special announcement: I found an ally!


Wee! And here I thought I was the only one sick of these folks with less sense than shoes. Nah! Although I can't use any of the profiles/comments I found there (No link to the post where the comment itself was made), I'd like to point you in the direction of Faces of Bullies on Facebook

Give them a like. But don't respond to the slobs whose comments have been captured there. (It's hard not to.) These folks are just in need of some sort of attention, only I'm not their therapist. With some of the comments made, I wouldn't even want to be their friend.

These are comments caught by the Faces of bullies admin before they were deleted on Adalia's page (The admin asked me to let readers know they're not affiliated with Adalia's family.). They range from the “casually arrogant” to outright sexually-abusive. People can be pigs, I tell you. I hope their friends and families/present or future employers/prospective colleges are so proud of the things they've said.

Remember, drop by Faces of bullies on Facebook and offer them your support too. This Facebook page is ran by someone else, who, like me, is tired of seeing people abuse a family wanting to find what happiness they can. I wonder if there are others like this too. Well, anyway, back to work.

Also, I needed to tell readers that if they've noticed any links weren't functioning due to the ad code, I've fixed it now. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment